HBO+EMTB is an established design practice creating responsive, sustainable environments that integrate our customer’s commercial imperatives along with social and environmental objectives.
We achieve this through the commitment of all HBO+EMTB management and staff to the Integrated Management System (IMS) processes and measures. Through an ongoing process of training and communication, we ensure that we are current with our IMS arrangements and industry imperatives.
To maintain our consistent high-level service to our clients, we manage and continually improve the HBO+EMTB IMS in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 and AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004
standards and with applicable statutory, regulatory, codes of practice and guidelines that apply to the jurisdictions where business is undertaken. Click here to view our current IMS policy.
HBO+EMTB is registered with the Board of Architects across Australia and is also a member of the following organisations:
- Australian Institute of Architects (A+)
- Design Institute of Australia
- Green Building Council of Australia
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Australian Institute of Landscape Architects
- CoreNet Global
- Facility Management Association of Australia
- Property Council of Australia
- Urban Development Institute of Australia